1. 1、Bachelor degree and above inurban planning, Landscape architecture or Architecture.
2. 2、 2+ years of working experience, preferably with good knowledge in Chinese market.
3. 3、Familiar with the landscape design industry practices in China.
4. 4、Possess a good understanding of design principles
5. 5、Ability to express ideas and concepts
6. 6、 Curious and passionate about design
7. 7、Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
8. 8、 Fluent in English and Preferably in Chinese.
9. 9、Candidates should submit their portfolio in PDF format (max. 8MB) in English within no more than 3 significant works, which could help to express their clear design process.