具体要求建筑设计、城市规划、室内设计、工业设计或其他相关专业本科及以上学历，有海外教育或工作经历者优先考虑2年以上全职工作经验，参与过大、中型工程项目全程实践及实施这优先考虑对能熟练使用办公软件，精通各绘图软件，包括Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, SketchUp, 能熟练掌握Rhino, 3D Max者优先考虑有较强的自律能力和职业操守，在高速运转的工作环境中，能同时兼顾多个项目并保证按时高质量完成出色的口头和书面表达能力，英文能力突出者优先考虑重视团队合作并能主动提出问题并积极寻找解决方案，有强烈的主观创新能动力
We are a contemporary high-end design boutique firm in Beijing responsible for coordination and implementation of all phases of architecture and design from concept through construction and furniture installation. The firm is now seeking to fill long-term positions with experienced, technically oriented architects who possess a high level of passion for our team oriented performance and the craft of executing unique and high-value construction.
Scope of the position will be broad and duties include, but are not limited to, coordination of daily construction site activities, shop drawing review, scheduling, budgeting, bid leveling, shell and finish stage oversight and quality control compliance. The position will require managing and communicating with various stakeholders.
Candidate will be working in a fast-paced business environment and interface directly with the Principal. This is a full time position based out of our office at The PLACE in Beijing.
· Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or other closely related fields required, master’s degree preferred
· Ideal candidates should have 3-5 years (1-3 years for Associate Architects) of experience with new construction and renovation of small and large-scale projects
· Candidate must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and strong graphic ability, including proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, and SketchUp. Experience with Rhino and V-ray is a plus
· Experience in writing and preparing specifications, estimates, proposals, reports
· Candidate must be disciplined, self-motivated, articulate, organized, and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced collaborative environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of materials and finishes required. Experience with furniture always useful
· The successful candidate will value teamwork, transparency and accountability
· Competitive salary (commensurate with experience) and comprehensive benefits.
· Astounding growth potential for exceptional candidates.
· Great opportunity to be involved in all phases of projects with firm Principals, and in all aspects of the work, as well as to work with diverse clients, a wide range of consultants, and dedicated coworkers.
How to Apply
If interested in applying for this position, candidates should include their current resume, work samples/portfolio, salary requirements, and earliest start date in the email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.